Only few parents in the United State knows the usefulness of waterpik for kids as other parents think is a device for the adults only. Maybe most parents feel kids are too young and therefore, may not have a sense of handling a waterpik properly. However, just as a water pik is as important to the grown up people. So it is to children, especially kids who do wear braces. In addition, with the increasing trend of kids having gum diseases globally. It therefore call for a waterpik solution to reduce this statistics. I have therefore research and come up with a good waterpik product specifically designed to be use by kids. So if you are interested in helping your kid keep a healthy gum free of periodontal disease, then take a close look at the entire details of this article as prevention is better than cure.
If you think of the best floss for kids, think of this wp-260 model designed for children flossing. The unit is easy to use, provide more effective results and at the same time, provide fun way for children to practice daily floss.
Most importantly, children who wear braces will find the device for enhance methods to meet their flossing need.
Benefits of Using this Product
- It is clinically proven to be 3 times more effective for plaque removal around braces compared to strings floss with its orthodontic tip.
- Clinically tested to eliminate up to 99.9 percent of plaque from treated region within three-seconds.
- Also proven to provide a healthier gum up to 50 percent than traditional dental floss
- It helps removes debris and plaque deeply between children teeth and underneath their gum line where traditional flossing and brushing can’t reach effectively.
- It stimulates and massages the gums to improve blood circulation and keep kids gums healthy.
- Makes children mouth clean and guarantees fresh breathing.
- Healthier gums guaranteed within two weeks of using the WP 260 waterpik for kids
- Has 20 Fun Decals kids love
- Attractive color and compact design
- Three pressure settings for kids to determine the pressure level (low, medium and high) that is comfortable for him or her.
- It comes with two tip flossing tips
- Has a water reservoir that last for up to 1 minute-plus.
- The reservoir can also be turned-up-side-down for hygienic storage.
- It can be use with any voltage worldwide.
What I like about the unit?
The unit is safe for kids as it comes in a Kid proof electrical design and also a 3 pressure level to choose for comfortable floss. Also, with 2 year warranty, means peace of mind, so you don’t have to worry about your child damaging the kid waterpik on time.
What’s the Down Side?
It only comes with two tips which may not be enough for parents with more two kids.